Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking drivers for dedicated local pick-up and delivery routes out of Menomonee Falls, WI for FedEx Ground.
FedEx Ground is experiencing tremendous growth and is now a 7-day a week operation. We are seeking to hire full-time, part-time and seasonal drivers for first shift.
Other important responsibilities include:
* Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading a truck
* Communicating with dispatchers, drivers, other team members to make deliveries, and customers
* Meeting delivery deadlines
* Performing basic truck maintenance
* Loading and unloading cargo
* Tracking shipments and deliveries
* Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
Hours of Service
Available 40 hours a week, includes some weekends, and holidays
Part time positions and seasonal available, with potential to become full time with successful driving record.
In exchange for your great driving skills and safe driving history, criminal history, and ability to pass a drug screen:
Salary in alignment with job experience, starting at $150/day
Health Insurance plans, including Dental and Vision
Paid Vacations (after the first full year)
Company provided uniforms
Direct Deposit / Paid Weekly
Quarterly Safety Bonus
A & A Services and Transportation provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Your application was submitted successfully.